Diana Cacahuates Maní Japonés
Taste test: These peanuts had a wheat-based coating with a medium-beige color.
We crunched in to find that the coating was quite thin, really putting these somewhere between most of the coated peanuts we've reviewed and other types that are merely seasoned. But speaking of seasoning, there wasn't much of it to taste. They promised soy sauce, and there was a bit of it, but not so much that the peanut wasn't the dominant taste. Nothing special here, but good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanuts smell with some spices.
From the package: “Roasted peanuts with soy sauce” ... “New packaging for freshness, same great taste” ... “Since 1951, families have preferred Dianas' quality due to our unique portfolio of salty and sweet snacks. Maní Japones are roasted peanuts seasoned to perfection with soy sauce, taking peanuts to the next level. A unique flavor that a few can resist!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road