Danny's Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This peanut brittle was a bit thicker than the typical ones, and it was cut into smallish pieces that were generally squarish but came in other shapes too. It had a typical peanut brittle color and lots of peanuts embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that it was crunchy and solid, as you'd expect from peanut brittle, but not quite as hard as most kinds. The taste was very good, with lots of sweetness and lots of peanut taste. I ate quite a few pieces, one after the other, and it was quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like peanut butter.
From the package: “Luxurious Peanut Brittle roasted with Real Butter” ... “No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives” ... “Premium Australian peanuts, real butter a dash of coconut and sea salt, roasted to a secret recipe to seal in the natural goodness and flavor” ... “Made in Australia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Grocery Outlet. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road