Crunch Ball Crispy Candy
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped candies, whose wrappers closely resembled the overall bag, with each one containing a sugary sphere that was essentially a ball of peanut brittle.
They were indeed crunchy, and as with sheet-based peanut brittle, they could be eaten through some combination of sucking and eating. This was certainly an unusual way to deliver peanut brittle, but all of our snackers who tried one all said they did enjoy eating it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet, like peanut brittle.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road