Crunch Ball Crispy Candy
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped candies, whose wrappers closely resembled the overall bag, with each one containing a sugary sphere that was essentially a ball of peanut brittle.
They were indeed crunchy, and as with sheet-based peanut brittle, they could be eaten through some combination of sucking and eating. This was certainly an unusual way to deliver peanut brittle, but all of our snackers who tried one all said they did enjoy eating it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet, like peanut brittle.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road