Chili Nutterz Crunchy Coated Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts were coated with a potato starch shell and heavily covered with a seasoning powder.
They had a nice crunch, and the seasoning was tasty and spicy but not hot, though there was a hot aftertaste in the back of the throat. The soft peanuts inside also added to the taste, and the mix of spices and peanuts was quite good. The coated nuts had a slightly irregular shape on some pieces, and there was so much seasoning powder that it tended to get all over the fingers, so bring a napkin. Our tasters had very high praise for this snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chili powder and peanuts smell.
From the package: “The hottest new, not so hot in America! We're sure you will enjoy our coated Spanish peanuts, capturing the crispy crunch of a chip, with a finish that is undeniably gourmet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road