Cerezza TV Corn Snack with Peanut
Taste test: These were kind of like cheese balls without the cheese, as they were corn-based snacks with the same texture as cheese balls, with a brownish orange color.
The taste was sort of like peanut butter, but it wasn't an intense taste at all, definitely on the weak side. Most of our tasters thought that the taste was OK or tolerable, and a few some somewhat disliked the taste, but nobody though it was really awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp smell, not quite peanuts, but hard to place.
From the package: “Fistikli Misir Cerezi” ... “keyifli aksamlarin cerezi”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (70 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Turkey. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road