Cerezza TV Corn Snack with Peanut
Taste test: These were kind of like cheese balls without the cheese, as they were corn-based snacks with the same texture as cheese balls, with a brownish orange color.
The taste was sort of like peanut butter, but it wasn't an intense taste at all, definitely on the weak side. Most of our tasters thought that the taste was OK or tolerable, and a few some somewhat disliked the taste, but nobody though it was really awful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp smell, not quite peanuts, but hard to place.
From the package: “Fistikli Misir Cerezi” ... “keyifli aksamlarin cerezi”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road