Cacahuetes Maní Japones
Taste test: This snack consisted of peanuts with a wheat-based coating and a soy sauce flavoring. The exteriors had a color similar to unpeeled potatoes, and the shapes could have passed for ultra-mini potatoes, so it sort of looked like a bag of miniaturized potatoes.
We crunched in to find that the coating had a different feel than many other coated peanuts, with sort of a rigid crunch, though not really a hard one. The taste was good, with plenty of peanut and a tasty soy flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut smell.
From the package: “Roasted peanuts with soy sauce” ... “Made in El Salvador”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from El Salvador (30 reviews)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road