Taste test: This combination surprised us, as we'd never heard of anyone combining candy corn with peanuts in the same bag.
It confused many of the snackers with whom we shared it; even after looking at the bag, some people were expecting peanut-flavored candy corn, not just regular candy corn and regular peanuts mixed together in the same bag. Reactions were mixed, as some people had kind of a meh reaction (which wasn't surprising, given the general lack of enthusiasm for candy corn) while a majority of our tasters gave a big thumbs-up, praising the mix of sweet and salty as they returned back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like candy corn, the sweetness overwhelmed the peanuts.
From the package: “made with real honey!” ... “Enjoy it right from the bag, in a special candy dish, or as a fun topping.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road