Taste test: This combination surprised us, as we'd never heard of anyone combining candy corn with peanuts in the same bag.
It confused many of the snackers with whom we shared it; even after looking at the bag, some people were expecting peanut-flavored candy corn, not just regular candy corn and regular peanuts mixed together in the same bag. Reactions were mixed, as some people had kind of a meh reaction (which wasn't surprising, given the general lack of enthusiasm for candy corn) while a majority of our tasters gave a big thumbs-up, praising the mix of sweet and salty as they returned back to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like candy corn, the sweetness overwhelmed the peanuts.
From the package: “made with real honey!” ... “Enjoy it right from the bag, in a special candy dish, or as a fun topping.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road