Boso Mix Beer Snack
Taste test: This bag contained peanuts, almonds and toasted corn, plus various seasonings.
The corn kernels were the standout of the mix, with a very nice crunch, solid but not so hard as to being a risk of breaking teeth, with lots of great corn flavor. The nuts were more ordinary by comparison, but they were good and flavorful, with a crunch that was quite a contrast to the corn. For this "Beer Snack" we offered it to our panel of snackers while they were indeed drinking beer, and people very much enjoyed the taste as a companion to their brews.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like peanuts.
From the package: “Nuts and corns mix „Beer mix”. Ingredients (in various proportions): roasted and salted peanuts (peanuts, palm oil, salt), roasted and salted corn kernels (corn kernels, vegetable (palm) oil, salt), smoked almonds (almonds, maltodextrin, glucose, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed protein, sucrose, citric acid, gelatin, salt). Product may contain gluten or traces of other nuts.” … “Premium Quality”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Lithuania (4 reviews)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road