Boso Mix Beer Snack
Taste test: This bag contained peanuts, almonds and toasted corn, plus various seasonings.
The corn kernels were the standout of the mix, with a very nice crunch, solid but not so hard as to being a risk of breaking teeth, with lots of great corn flavor. The nuts were more ordinary by comparison, but they were good and flavorful, with a crunch that was quite a contrast to the corn. For this "Beer Snack" we offered it to our panel of snackers while they were indeed drinking beer, and people very much enjoyed the taste as a companion to their brews.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like peanuts.
From the package: “Nuts and corns mix „Beer mix”. Ingredients (in various proportions): roasted and salted peanuts (peanuts, palm oil, salt), roasted and salted corn kernels (corn kernels, vegetable (palm) oil, salt), smoked almonds (almonds, maltodextrin, glucose, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed protein, sucrose, citric acid, gelatin, salt). Product may contain gluten or traces of other nuts.” … “Premium Quality”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Lithuania (4 reviews)
- Nuts (504 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (56 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Lithuania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road