Taste test: This peanut brittle from India came cut conveniently into large squares, with two layers totaling 12 squares in the box.
It looked generally similar to your typical peanut brittle, but maybe a but more heavy on the peanuts, with more nuts and less brittle. The suprising part was that the taste wasn't typical peanut brittle at all, but sort of like they took peanut brittle and mixed it with licorice (and one of the ingredients was fennel). Our tasters liked it a lot, though some people found the pieces to be too big and ended up breaking them in two to split between two people.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like licorice than peanut brittle.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Peanuts, Clarified Butter, Fennel.” ... “A proprietary food”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shalimar India Food & Spices, Central Square, Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road