Taste test: These walnuts had lots of darkish powdery stuff stuck to their surfaces.
At the very instant that I bit in, I thought, "That doesn't taste like banana bread." But just a moment after that, the taste change and I realized that it really did taste like banana bread. Our panel of snackers all agreed on the authenticity of the banana bread taste taste, and each person had praise for the flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cinnamony, like coffee cake.
From the package: “R.N. Nuts was inspired by a girl who had two loves, being a nurse and preparing this tasty snack. It was this same love that we brought R.N. Nuts. As a nurse, she loved making days a little brighter. We are sure this snack will do the same thing for you!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: R.N. Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road