Nutterz Potato Chip Coated Peanuts Crab Flavor
Taste test: These were nuts covered with a crunchy potato starch shell (not really potato chips as it said on the bag) and then seasoned with an Old Bay-style crab seasoning.
There wasn't any actual crab listed among the ingredients. Like the original version of Chili Nutterz, these had a very nice taste and texture, as the fresh peanut inside was enhanced by a nice mix of spices, and there was even a nice little kick of heat. The seasoning seemed more like the seasoning on the original version than it did like Old Bay seasoning, but we gave a handful of these to one of our taters without telling him what flavor, and he successfully guessed crab.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly like crab, but some nice seasonings.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (149 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
- Old Bay seasoned chips (12 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road