Taste test: This mix included two kinds of candy corn (one that was yellow/orange/white from top to bottom, the other brown/orange/white); something made from a similar material to candy corn, but shaped like the top of a pumpkin; Boston Baked Beans; French Burnt Peanuts (which looked kind of like raspberries) and toffee toasted peanuts.
It was a very sweet mix. There was a lot of crunch in the French Burnt Peanuts and Boston Baked Beans, but surprisingly, the toffee peanuts had a very soft feel. The candy corn was soft as you would expect. An odd mix of textures. I bought this mix to bring on a strenuous hike but ended up not needing it (I stuck to beef jerky and gatorade) and ate it later. As it turned out, that was probably a good thing, as it was was just too candy-focused for a trail mix. I liked the colors, but I was really not that excited by the mix.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like toffee roasted peanuts. Great!
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: RiverTrail Naturals
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Durango, Colorado. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road