7-Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Spicy Jalapeño
Taste test: These peanuts promised to be big, which isn't a claim that we often see on bags of peanuts, whether flavored or not. When I opened the narrow bag and spilled some of the nuts onto a plate, they looked fairly ordinary, as some were a bit bigger than usual, but most weren't. I doubt I would have even noted the sizes if I hadn't known that they were supposed to be big.
Most of the pieces had a good helping of seasoning of various colors. I crunched in to find a soft peanut feel and a tasty mix of many spices and peppers, a pretty strong kick of heat. I didn't specifically notice jalapeño in the initial taste, but I did notice it a bit in the aftertaste. Good hot nuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeño smell, mostly peanuts.
From the package: “Peanuts from USA.” ... “These jumbo-size peanuts are big, bold and bursting with a hot n' spicy kick of jalapeño pepper and a shot of salt. After all, if you want really big flavor, you need really, really big nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road