Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky Original Peppered
Taste test: This jerky came in all sorts of shapes and sizes, including some very long, thin strips, with a dark purplish brown color and some bits of crushed peppercorn scattered over the surfaces.
I bit in to find a great dry feel and chewable texture, with lots of tasty seasoned beef flavor, followed by more of them same, plus some black pepper, in the aftertaste. I ate way more pieces while doing this review than I had initially planned!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly like pepper, but really nice sweet, seasoning jerky smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road