Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky Original Peppered
Taste test: This jerky came in all sorts of shapes and sizes, including some very long, thin strips, with a dark purplish brown color and some bits of crushed peppercorn scattered over the surfaces.
I bit in to find a great dry feel and chewable texture, with lots of tasty seasoned beef flavor, followed by more of them same, plus some black pepper, in the aftertaste. I ate way more pieces while doing this review than I had initially planned!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly like pepper, but really nice sweet, seasoning jerky smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “We believe you deserve a better jerky. Jerky that is so artfully crafted that inspires an instinctual reaction of high fives and fist bumps, not polite head nods. Jerky that delivers a satisfaction so good that I can only be rivaled by tapping out a full grown grizzly with your bare hands.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Warrell Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road