Wel-Pac Saki Ika Prepared Squid
Taste test: This shredded squid had a light beige color and was completely dry, with shreds of various thicknesses.
The feel was generally very light and not hard to pull apart into smaller pieces. It was very sharply flavored (the MSG, sugar and salt added might have helped with this) and our tasters didn't like it much at all. But we did have fun challenging people to try it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Verrrry fishy smell.
From the package: “Enjoy Wel-Pac Prepared Squid at any time and any place. Just open the bag and serve at parties. Make sure you have enough! It's also a convenient snack to take on picnics.” ... “Ingredients: Squid, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate.” ... “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JFC International Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tamura Super Market, Waianae, Hawaii. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road