StarKist Chicken Creations Ginger Soy
Taste test: It's another shelf-stable packet of prepared chicken featuring Charlie the Tuna! Putting aside the chicken/tuna confusion, this sounded like a tasty, quick hit of protein to have with lunch. I opened the packet to find that the chicken looked moist and mushy, with a light orange color and some occasion red bits, a much different texture than the chunky pieces pictured on the package's Serving Suggestion.
I grabbed a spoon, scooped up some chicken and bit in to find a very wet, creamy feel, with a great taste from the ginger, soy and chicken. The taste seemed good enough to be part of a restaurant meal, but the mushy look, not so much. But since I was basically eating it with a spoon out of an envelope, taste mattered a lot more than appearance!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger and soy smell.
From the package: “90 Calories per packet” ... “10g Protein” ... “Chefs around the world love ginger because it pairs with so many different ingredients. We've combined it with premium chicken (yes, chicken!), vinegar and our tangy Asian ginger soy seasoning.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road