StarKist Chicken Creations Ginger Soy
Taste test: It's another shelf-stable packet of prepared chicken featuring Charlie the Tuna! Putting aside the chicken/tuna confusion, this sounded like a tasty, quick hit of protein to have with lunch. I opened the packet to find that the chicken looked moist and mushy, with a light orange color and some occasion red bits, a much different texture than the chunky pieces pictured on the package's Serving Suggestion.
I grabbed a spoon, scooped up some chicken and bit in to find a very wet, creamy feel, with a great taste from the ginger, soy and chicken. The taste seemed good enough to be part of a restaurant meal, but the mushy look, not so much. But since I was basically eating it with a spoon out of an envelope, taste mattered a lot more than appearance!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger and soy smell.
From the package: “90 Calories per packet” ... “10g Protein” ... “Chefs around the world love ginger because it pairs with so many different ingredients. We've combined it with premium chicken (yes, chicken!), vinegar and our tangy Asian ginger soy seasoning.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road