StarKist Chicken Creations Classic BBQ
Taste test: This packet contained shredded white-meat chicken with lots of orange sauce, with an appearance pretty similar to StarKist's Buffalo Chicken.
Unfortunately, it didn't live up to the high standard set by that Buffalo chicken, as the amount of barbecue sauce that I could taste was pretty minimal. It didn't taste bad, but it just didn't taste much like barbecued chicken. You could probably get a much better BBQ flavor by buying their plain chicken salad and pouring in your favorite barbecue sauce.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chicken smell, maybe a hint of barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Premium White Chicken in Sauce” ... “90 Calories per pouch” ... “11g Protein” ... “Craving the flavor of a backyard cookout, but short on time? Trade in the charcoal and tongs, and dig into our chicken in a classic, sweet and tangy BBQ sauce.” ... “Chickens raised without the use of added hormones and were allowed to roam freely. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road