Michigan Brand Smoked Bites Pork & Alligator Cajun Style BBQ
Taste test: The jerky pieces in this bag were fairly thick and had rectangular shapes and a dark purplish brown color.
I bit in to find a very soft feel with a whole lot of flavor, tangy and slightly hot at first, then noticeably hotter in the aftertaste. It was the inclusion of alligator meat that sold me on it, but it didn't seem much different from most other jerky (and the Ingredients indicated that there was more pork than alligator anyway). Still, very good, a joy to eat!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly typical jerky smell.
From the package: “Our famous recipe for flavoring in jerky, hams, or wild gam was created in our smoke houses in the north woods of Michigan. Each year we smoked for our friends and family the moistest and best tasting products available. This process of improving our recipes is called chasing the taste.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Michigan Brand, Inc
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road