KW Premium Korean Squid
Taste test: This bag contained fairly long strands of squid, with colors ranging from very light to very dark.
The pieces were fairly thin but felt substantial, as it felt like multiple strands woven together. We bit in to find a jerky-like texture (though it was thinner than most jerky) with just a mild flavor — fishy, yes, but not in a bad way like some kinds of squid we've tried. Because it was squid, most of the snackers who were offered some didn't want to even try it. But all of those who did (admittedly, a self-selected group more willing to like squid) though it was pretty good as squid goes. Some were even willing to chew their way through multiple pieces.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not good, definitely smelled worse than it tasted. Kind of like dog food. But also kind of like fish food.
From the package: “Ingredients: Squid (wild), Sugar, Salt, Citric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road