Pap's Premium Beef Jerky Mild Thin Cut
Taste test: This jerky was cut into very thin strips of various shapes and sizes, with a dark color generally, plus some lighter areas around some edges.
I bit in to find a somewhat rigid feel initially, but it quickly softened up into a very nice chewable texture, with a great flavor, smoky and slightly sweet. No heat in this one — get the Blazin Cajun version for a swift kick of heat.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell. Strong.
From the package: “Smoke flavor added” ... “Made in the USA from a solid piece of American beef” ... “Ingredients: Beef, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate), Water, Brown Sugar, Liquid Smoke, Spices.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Double R Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road