Michigan Brand Smoked Turkey
Taste test: This jerky came in various shapes and sizes, with generally a light pinkish brown color. I bit in to find that it was slightly tough to bite into, but it softened up with a bit of effort, and it tasted just great.
The smokiness and other spices worked really well with the turkey. Hard to stop eating this!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Jerky smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Michigan Brand, Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Turkey Snacks (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road