Michigan Brand Smoked Turkey
Taste test: This jerky came in various shapes and sizes, with generally a light pinkish brown color. I bit in to find that it was slightly tough to bite into, but it softened up with a bit of effort, and it tasted just great.
The smokiness and other spices worked really well with the turkey. Hard to stop eating this!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Jerky smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Michigan Brand, Inc
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road