Michigan Brand Smoked Turkey
Taste test: This jerky came in various shapes and sizes, with generally a light pinkish brown color. I bit in to find that it was slightly tough to bite into, but it softened up with a bit of effort, and it tasted just great.
The smokiness and other spices worked really well with the turkey. Hard to stop eating this!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical Jerky smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Michigan Brand, Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Turkey Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road