Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, irregularly shaped chunks of chicken with a nice range of colors.
I bit in to find that the softness varied from piece to piece, but it all had a chewable feel and tasted great, with a mildly tangy flavor, plus the slightest hot aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, almost like teriyaki chicken.
From the package: “10g protein per package” ... “80 calories” ... “95% fat free” ... “Dried, smoked & seasoned cuts of white meat chicken” ... “There's more than the best darn meat snack in this bag — there's a tradition. Born in the Northwoods of Wisconsin with nothing more than a passion for great tasting meats, our company has been family-owned and operated for over 100 years.” ... “Packet enclosed to keep product fresh. Do not eat packet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road