Jack Link's Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky
Taste test: This jerky had a dark purple color, with generally smallish shapes of various sizes, cut fairly thick.
I bit in to find a great moist, lean feel, with a whole lot of sweet and tangy beef flavor, though not noticeably hot to start. The heat gradually build up as I ate more, and by the time I was done eating everything in the small bag, there was a fairly strong burn all over my mouth. Very good!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet jerky smell, sweet and hint of heat.
From the package: “Sweet seasoning & zesty hot spices” ... “per package 6g protein 50 calories” ... “Made with premium beef” ... “96% fat free” ... “Packet enclosed to keep product fresh. Do not eat packet.” ... “Jack Link's is a nutritious snack and a good source of protein.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road