Golden Island Pork Jerky Korean Barbecue
Taste test: This large jerky package contained a tray holding large, roughly rectangular pork strips with an odd, light reddish brown color and a smattering of sesame seeds on the surfaces. The strips came in a variety of sizes, but none were very small. The big pieces were simple to pull apart into smaller ones.
When I first tried to bite in, the feel seemed a bit tough, but once I broke in, the feel was lean and moist enough to be chewy but not too chewy. And the taste was outstanding! There was no heat at all, just a sweet and tangy barbecue taste that worked perfectly with the delicious pork meat. Great!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet, mildly tangy smell.
From the package: “All natural” ... “No added hormones” ... “Gluten free” ... “No nitrites” ... “Each piece of our Korean Barbecue Pork Jerky is carefully sliced, seasoned, and individually grilled for a uniquely tender texture and bold taste. With intense flavors of sesame and spices, this savory and tender jerky will become one of your favorite snacks”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Island Jerky Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road