Duke's Hot & Spicy Smoked Shorty Sausages Made with Fresh-Diced Serrano Peppers
Taste test: These sausages were about half an inch in diameter and a bit over 3 inches in length, with a maroon color and a shriveled look.
I bit in to find a fairly dry feel as sausages go, with a nice sausage taste that was only slightly peppery at first but grew stronger as the promised serrano peppers arrived for the aftertaste — not super hot, but hot enough that the peppers were quite noticeable, and lingering around for a long while as a hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy and spicy neat smell. Peppers are sharp.
From the package: “I believe smoked meats should be made with real ingredients. When you season and marinate fresh meats with whole, roasted, or diced ingredients from farms — not just dried spices — you got a fresher homemade flavor.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jimmy Rodrigues at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road