Delicious Dried Fish Eel
Taste test: This bag contained small pieces of dried eel.
The pieces were all fairly narrow, and they ranged in length from about half an inch to one inch. Our tasters were mixed in their opinions. Many weren't willing to even try one piece, but among those who were, most actually liked it, while some though it wasn't quite as bad as they expected. Even the fans thought it smelled bad, but many of those who couldn't stand the smell did quite like the taste. The feel was kind of like jerky, dry and fairly chewy, and basically it tasted like fish. The package said it contained just two servings, but almost nobody ate more than one piece, so we were able to serve dozens of people out of a single package.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very bad fish smell, but not the worst-smelling fish snack we've ever found.
From the package: “Ingredients: Eel, Salt, Sugar.” ... “Product of PRC” ... “Storage: keep in dry and cool place” ... “Serving Size 0.88 oz (25 g) Servings Per container: 2”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: A V Delicious Food Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road