Cattleman's Cut Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This jerky came in randomly shaped small pieces with a dark purple color.
I bit in to find a great moist feel, as the meat was lean, soft and easily chewable, just loaded with flavor. The teriyaki was really tasty, with an unexpected smokiness. The packet contained less than an ounce of meat, but at dollar-store prices, I can't complain, as it was plenty for a good quick snack.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky smell.
From the package: “Net Wt. 0.75 oz. (21g)” ... “Contains oxygen absorber. Do not eat.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Oberto Sausage Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road