702 Premium Bacon Jerky Sriracha Style
Taste test: This jerky looked like bacon, because it was bacon, with the expected stripes alternating between a maroon red and pink. I grabbed a piece and bit in to find a sticky, sugary feel on the fingertips, then a very sweet taste to match that sugary feel. The sweetness didn't last, is it transitioned to a fairly significant heat, thanks to the sriracha flavoring.
What it didn't taste like, either initially or later, was bacon. The smokiness was absent. But the heat was pretty nice, not super-hot, but still a noticeable burn, and it lingered around in the aftertaste. A good one, but if you’re craving bacon, this bacon probably won’t do the trick.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like bacon at all. Very sweet. Maybe similar to other jerky, but way sweeter.
From the package: “Uncured bacon jerky” ... “Made in the West”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 702 Premium Beef Jerky
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (131 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road