Taste test: This snack was kind of confusing.
At first glance, I thought these were peach chips, but after seeing "Contents: 1 Apple" on the bag, I looked more closely and realized that they were peach-flavored apple chips. Really. The chips varied in size and shape, but they were all generally small. They were sort of foam-like in texture, with not much of a crunch. They didn't have a whole lot of flavor, as the apple flavor was weak, and the peach taste was very slight. It was not a bad taste, but there was just not much there to taste. The whole bag contained only 35 calories, so this wouldn't be a very filling snack, but people generally only took a few pieces, so we were able to share the bag among several people without even emptying it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat peachy, but more apple than peach.
From the package: “100% organic apple chips” ... “fat free & crispy!” ... “Content: 1 Apple” ... “Yogachips are made from the highest quality USDA certified organic apples. Crispy, fat-free and bursting with real flavor, our 100% natural chips contain the nutrients of fresh fruit in a convenient snack pack.” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road