Yogachips Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These smallish apple chips varied in thickness, with a pale beige color.
I bit in to find crisp dehydrated apple with a moderate level of apple taste. Not exactly bursting with flavor, but they did taste like apple. As for cinnamon, I really didn't notice much of it. For flavor, I'd much rather eat an apple, but these do have the advantage of being less messy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense apple smell.
From the package: “100% organic apple chips” ... “fat free & crispy!” ... “Content: 1 Apple” ... “Yogachips are made from the highest quality USDA certified organic apples. Crispy, fat-free and bursting with real flavor, our 100% natural chips contain the nutrients of fresh fruit in a convenient snack pack.” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road