Yogachips Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These smallish apple chips varied in thickness, with a pale beige color.
I bit in to find crisp dehydrated apple with a moderate level of apple taste. Not exactly bursting with flavor, but they did taste like apple. As for cinnamon, I really didn't notice much of it. For flavor, I'd much rather eat an apple, but these do have the advantage of being less messy.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense apple smell.
From the package: “100% organic apple chips” ... “fat free & crispy!” ... “Content: 1 Apple” ... “Yogachips are made from the highest quality USDA certified organic apples. Crispy, fat-free and bursting with real flavor, our 100% natural chips contain the nutrients of fresh fruit in a convenient snack pack.” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road