Taste test: These small slices of dehydrated apple had a pale color and wiggly, irregular shapes.
The texture was crisp and nearly crunchy, and it tasted like apple, but this is a case where they may have overcomplicated something as simple as eating an apple. I will say that it's less messy to eat these than to eat an apple (no need to wash, cut or bite into it, no juice squirting out) but this dehydrated version was so light that these didn't seem very filling, and the taste was less satisfying than eating an actual apple. The taste was OK, just kind of weak and nothing special among apple chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet apple smell.
From the package: “fat free & crispy!” ... “100% organic apple chips” ... “contents: 1 apple” ... “USDA Organic” ... “100% Fuji Apples” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road