Welch's PB & J Bite Size Snacks Strawberry
Taste test: Much like the grape version, this box contained eight individual packs of various sized balls containing fruit on the inside (strawberry jelly in this case) and peanut butter on the outside.
The balls were not quite spherical, and they varied in size, but generally they were a bit under a half inch in diameter. They were soft and tasty while not being messy at all — they did not stick to the fingers and left no residue that we could notice. The strawberry version didn't taste all that different from the grape, but it was still a nice mix of peanut butter and jelly. One pack had enough pieces to satisfy nicely for a light snack, but it was still hard to avoid eating reaching for a second pack. A nice convenient, filling and tasty snack!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: As with the Grape flavor, weird and not what I expected. Didn't smell like strawberries or strawberry jam, nor like a PB&J sandwich. Fruit, but odd.
From the package: “Enjoy the delicious tastes of peanut butter and jelly in every bite of our New Welch's® PB&J Snacks. Made with Real Fruit on the inside and a Creamy Peanut Butter coating on the outside, Welch's® PB&J Snacks are the one bite, no mess snacks your family will love at home or on-the-go!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Promotion in Motion, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road