Taste test: This bag contained small, very dark-colored pieces that were shaped kind of like slices of fruit.
The bag promised that eating it will bring lustrous hair and more, so I had to give it a try. They had an intense, fruit-like taste at first, but the aftertaste was kind of weird and not to many tatsers' likings. Most of our tasters did not like the taste at all, but it generally wasn't quite so bad that people spit it out. Instead, they would take a small bite of one piece and not eat the rest. A few of our tasters had an entire piece, or even two pieces, but concluded that they didn't like the taste. One taster (Usha, a native of India) liked the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like curry, except sweet. So, what curry might taste like if it were sweet.
From the package: “An Ayurvedic Medicine.” ... “The healthy chatpata amla snack” ... “Product benefits: Yogi Vitamla Chatpat is rich in vitamin C. It gives you strong, lustrous hair and glowing skin. It also enhances memory and helps in digestion.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road