Today's Farm Freeze-Dried Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: The bag contained thick slices of dehydrated apple with no skin, mostly pale in color, but quite dark in some places as it was clear that the cinnamon was not evenly distributed.
I bit in to find that the pieces were very crunchy and had a good apple taste, a very nice eating experience. Most of the pieces had just the slightest hint of cinnamon flavor, but the ones that visibly had cinnamon on them did have quite a bit more. Both the cinnamon and non-cinnamon kinds were quite good in their own ways, as the crunch and taste were top-notch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet smell, but I wouldn't have guessed apple from the smell.
From the package: “All the goodness of fresh-picked fruit!” ... “Don't Wait! Enjoy it all today!” ... “All that's missing is water! The flash freeze-drying process is a modern wonder. While extracting the moisture, your snack is kept free of contaminants and bacteria without the addition of any type of preservatives.” ... “Ingredients: Freeze-dried apples, sugar, cinnamon”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Justus Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road