Taste test: These square-shaped flaky pastries were about an inch thick and had two thin layers of filling near the bottom of the pastry — the top one with creme and the bottom one combining apple, blueberry and strawberry.
There was also a light sprinkling of sugar on top. The taste was OK, as the filling was fairly tasty (though there really wasn't much of it), and the flaky pastry was quite ordinary and nothing special. The real reason that I bought this was because I liked the "Taste 'n Tell" name.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild sweet fruity smell, but I couldn't specifically smell strawberry, blueberry or apple. Maybe a little bit of blueberry.
From the package: “Flaky pastries with a luscious artificially flavored apple-blueberry-strawberry & creme filling” ... “Artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste 'n Tell
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road