Taste test: This smallish bar consisted of a blueberry center surrounded by a pastry exterior.
There was more pastry than blueberry, but there was still enough blueberry to bring out a good level of blueberry taste. My plan all along was to have this with a glass of milk, and I'm glad I did, as the back-and-forth between bites of fruit bar and sips of milk made this fairly enjoyable. Without the milk, it might have been too sweet and fruity.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild blueberry smell.
From the package: “Filled With Real Fruit”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stauffer's Cookie Outlet, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road