Sensible Portions Cinnamon Apple Straws
Taste test: These fry-like snacks were similar to other potato-based veggie straws, but a close examination revealed that these hollow straws had a hexagonal profile, rather than the usual square profile.
They tasted great, with a nice mix of apple and cinnamon, not overly sweet and quite tasty. Nearly all of our tasters liked the taste. The bag was really quite ginormous, so you could probably feed a roomful of people with just the one bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie. Great!
From the package: “20% less fat than the leading potato chip” ... “Experience the taste of fresh apples delicately seasoned with cinnamon in a unique, fun shaped straw! This snack offers the perfect blend of sweetness to tickle your taste buds. Enjoy the delicious crunch of our Cinnamon Apple Straws anytime to satisfy your snack craving! Another better-for-you, great tasting snack by Sensible Portions for the entire family.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road