Nature's Turn All Natural Freeze-Dried Strawberry Banana Crisps
Taste test: This bag contained freeze-dried slices of banana and strawberry, in generally odd shapes, especially for the banana pieces.
The banana ones had a nice crispy texture and a good sweet taste, but they barely tasted like bananas. The strawberry ones had a much lighter feel, but the good news is that they actually tasted like strawberries. Regardless, when we shared the bag around, our snackers were big fans of both kinds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, not really like strawberries or bananas.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nature's Turn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road