Muji White Chocolate Strawberry
Taste test: This bag (my first snack from the Muji store) contained six white chocolate-covered strawberries. The sizes varied, but they were all quite small as strawberries go.
I bit in to find that the white chocolate coating was fairly thick, with a light crunch from the dried strawberry center. Everything looked very much like the pictures on the bag, with smooth white coatings of very consistent thickness plus attractive pink centers. The white chocolate was not overly sweet, and it mixed well with the mildly tart, somewhat sweet strawberry flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Serving Size 1 bag (50g) Amount Per Serving Calories 300 Calories from Fat 190”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Muji U.S.A. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road