Kasugai Pineapple Gummy Candy
Taste test: This bag contained a whole lot of individually wrapped gummies in yellowish green wrappers. Each piece was round and translucent, sort of disc-shaped, with a color that was similar to a pineapple's interior.
The feel was very moist and soft, far softer than your average gummy. The taste was pretty much exactly like pineapple juice. The ingredients listed all sort of sugars, but it didn't taste too sugary or sweet — it just tasted like fresh pineapple juice. Very good!
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pineapple smell.
From the package: “The gorgeous taste of fully ripened pineapple, imposing as a southern island king crowned in glory, is yours to enjoy in every soft and juicy Kasugai Pineapple Gummy Candy” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road