Fruit Roll-Ups Franken Berry Strawberry Scream
Taste test: This box contained 12 individually wrapped Fruit Roll-Ups, with the Franken Berry character on not just the box, but also the individual wrappers — and in edible ink on the Roll-Ups themselves!
The purplish pink roll-ups depicted various poses of Franken Berry and the Franken Berry logotype, and evidently, these can be pressed against the skin to make temporary tattoos. But Fruit Roll-Ups aren't just for playing with, as it turns out you can eat them too. I liked the taste, as it was remotely strawberry-like, with more of a general fruit juice taste as well, fairly sweet without being overly so.
When I offered these to people at my running club at a bar after a run, lots of folks said they hadn't eaten a Fruit Roll-Ups since being a kid, but that didn't stop anyone from gladly accepting one and quickly eating the whole thing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fruit smell.
From the package: “We're alive!” ... “Naturally flavored” ... “Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road