Fruit Roll-Ups Boo Berry Razzle Boo Blitz
Taste test: This flavor of Fruit Roll-Ups was discovered alongside a Franken Berry version, but I was disappointed that there wasn't an accompanying Count Chocula one to complete the spooky trio. Perhaps this was because they couldn't justify chocolate being a fruit.
The box contained 12 individually wrapped rolls, so there were plenty to share around. I opened my first one to find that the roll had sort of a teal blue color, with Boo Berry-themed artwork printed on the roll itself. The roll had a very fruity, very sweet flavor that didn't remind me much of actual blueberries, but did reminded me a lot of blue Gatorade, except this was even sweeter. Not a bad taste.
I checked the ingredients to find that the fruits elements were actually Pear Puree Concentrate and Fruit Pectin, so there was no real Boo Berry, blueberry or any other kind of berry here.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like blue Gatorade, but not particularly like blueberry.
From the package: “50 calories per roll” ... “Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road