Craisins Chocolate Covered
Taste test: These snacks chocolate-covered dried cranberries looked generally a lot like Raisinettes, with some odd shapes and generally a smooth milk chocolate exterior, but there was more variation in size than you typically get from Raisinettes.
The taste was really, really good, as our snackers were eager to try these, generally grabbed a good-size handful, and people had nothing but good things to say about them. We hope this isn't really just a limited edition!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Raisinettes, except sweeter. Definitely more chocolate than fruit.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “milk chocolate covered sweetened dried cranberries” ... “Just because you're eating healthy doesn't mean you have to ignore your sweet tooth! We've taken the real fruit of Craisins® Dried Cranberries and covered 'em in creamy milk chocolate for just the kind of indulgence we can feel pretty good about.” ... “Needs to refrigeration after opening”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road