Chocolate Turtle Apple
Taste test: This packaged apple was coated in caramel and then covered with crushed peanuts and tiny chocolate chips, with a wooden stick inserted into the top as a handle. Holding it by the handle to keep my fingers clean, it was tough to get enough torque to push my teeth in for the first bite. I had to lean down and push the other side against a plate to break through.
When I did, it was pretty good, with plenty of the sweets and peanuts to transform the apple into a piece of candy. The inside of the apple wasn’t quite as crisp as I would like, and it was kind of yellowish (for the record, 6 days before the "best if used by" date) but for a prepackaged, processed fruit product, it was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel was outstanding.
From the package: “Chocolate, Peanut & Caramel Covered Apple”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tastee Apple, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (420 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (330 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road