Chocolate Turtle Apple
Taste test: This packaged apple was coated in caramel and then covered with crushed peanuts and tiny chocolate chips, with a wooden stick inserted into the top as a handle. Holding it by the handle to keep my fingers clean, it was tough to get enough torque to push my teeth in for the first bite. I had to lean down and push the other side against a plate to break through.
When I did, it was pretty good, with plenty of the sweets and peanuts to transform the apple into a piece of candy. The inside of the apple wasn’t quite as crisp as I would like, and it was kind of yellowish (for the record, 6 days before the "best if used by" date) but for a prepackaged, processed fruit product, it was good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel was outstanding.
From the package: “Chocolate, Peanut & Caramel Covered Apple”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tastee Apple, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (79 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road