Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Fuji Apples
Taste test: This freeze-dried apple snack came sliced fairly thick, in various smallish shapes, with a light color like the inside of an apple and no skin anywhere.
I bit in to find a light crunch and quite a lot of apple flavor, which immediately felt moist upon hitting my tongue, despite its freeze-dried state and my completely dry fingertips. It tasted like eating an apple, without any of the messiness, but with some additional packaging.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple.
From the package: “100% fruit no additives or preservatives” ... “freeze-dried sliced” ... “Our Fuji Apple Fruit Crisps are an easy, convenient and fun way to eat your fruit.” ... “We start with delicious fruit, straight from the best growing regions of the world. It is then sent directly through our state-of-the-art freeze-dried process that gently removes the water from the fresh fruit, transforming it into a delightfully light, and flavorful fruit crisp.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brothers International Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road