Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps Freeze-Dried Sliced Strawberries
Taste test: This bag contained sliced, freeze-dried strawberries, and that's just what they looked like, with various shades of pink and red.
I bit in to find a taste that seemed remotely strawberry-like but really was not all that different from a freeze-dried apple. (Brothers also has an apple version.) Since the taste of a fresh strawberry is always so good, it was pretty disappointing that it didn't taste that way.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet but not like strawberries. More of a general dried fruit smell.
From the package: “100% fruit” ... “No additives or preservatives” ... “Product of China” ... “Our Strawberry Fruit Crisps are an easy, convenient and fun way to eat your fruit.” ... “We start with delicious fruit, straight from the best growing regions of the world. It is then sent directly through our state-of-the-art freeze-dried process that gently removes the water from the fresh fruit, transforming it into a delightfully light, and flavorful fruit crisp.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brothers International Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road