Taste test: This was a blueberry version of the strawberry-flavored Franken Berry Fruit By the Foot.
The long roll of fruit stuff was teal-colored in this case, with some ghostly-texture purple coloring added every once in a while. The taste was pretty good, with lots of blueberry and not overly sweet. I don't think the taste was anything like Boo Berry cereal, but still they got me to buy it by associating it with that brand. I had a cold when I ate the roll that I reviewed, and according to the ingredients, that roll contained 10% of my recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C. Hope it works.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet blueberry smell.
From the package: “Good Source of Vitamin C” ... “About 80 Calories Per Roll”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road