Locos Tacos now available in two flavors
By Jeremy Selwyn
Chief Snacks Officer
Taco Bell has achieved great success over the past year with its Nacho Cheese Doritos-flavored Locos Tacos, so fans of Taco Bell have been eagerly anticipating the addition of a similar Cool Ranch version, based on the Cool Ranch Doritos chips. Personally, I liked the Nacho Cheese one, but my experience was spoiled a bit by the a convergence of many problems that are fairly typical of Taco Bell.
This time, I again ordered one regular and one Supreme.
More About Taco Bell
- Hold the chicken!
- Can Taco Bell haunt us with Ghost Pepper?
- Locos Tacos bring Doritos taste to tacos
- Me Versus the Volcano
- The Great Taco Scam
- Taco Bell tests PayPass system
- Taco Bell jumps on the taquitos bandwagon
- Hail Taco Bell! Chicken Caesar Burrito rocks!
- The Joy of the Crunchwrap Supreme
More About Fast Food
- Mac n' Cheetos comes to BK's deep fryer
- Doritos Loaded arrives at 7-Eleven
- Bacon joins dessert at Burger King
- Doubling Down on this KFC sandwich
- Running success? It's gotta be the Chick-fil-A
- Chicken McNuggets: 25 years of dunkable chicken
- McDonald's Ode to Chick-fil-A: I'm (Not) Lovin' It
- Taste test: KFC's "Original" Chicken Strips
- Wendys shows us the beef (and bacon)
- Great Bowls of Lameness
- Phoenix rises from the ashes of Krispy Kreme
- Shamrock Shake and Cherry Pies at McDonald's
- The Day the Doughnuts Died
- Where have all the fries gone?
- SNL creates the ultimate taco