Fire up the stove for three new products from Chester Cheetah
By Jeremy Selwyn
Chief Snacks Officer
With 111 different kinds of Cheetos reviewed, the brand has become nearly synonymous with tasty cheese snacks. We're of course hoping for even more flavors to emerge, but meanwhile, the folks at Frito-Lay have found another way to grow the Empire of Chester Cheetah — Cheetos-branded Mac'n Cheese. (You need to cook it yourself, so it's not to be confused with the Mac 'n Cheetos that Burger King cooks for you.)
More About Supermarkets
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Twinkies everywhere!
- Companies profit on 100-calorie snack packs
- Smokin' Cheddar BBQ Doritos named champion
- Lunchables tries to Mess With Your Mouth
- The secret's in the breading
- Official Response from Nestle
- Scared of my Nestle Crunch bar
- The best to you each morning?
- The Lazy Man's PB&J
More About Snacks
- Lay's gets a new logo
- Lay's finds an odd way to roll out a dozen new flavors
- Turkey potato chips are taking over!
- It's Cheetos everywhere!
- Cheetos Popcorn has revolutionized baseball
- Mac n' Cheetos comes to BK's deep fryer
- Lay's chips replacing Wise at Fenway Park
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- Thanksgiving's for Snacking!
- The George Lucas Diet
- Doritos Loaded arrives at 7-Eleven
- Doritos gets a new logo — again!
- Crisp can innovation continues
- Improving on Pringles?
- Pringles flavors go exotic
- The long and crunchy road
- Savoring the flavorings at Snaxpo
- Stuck snack rescued!
- Potato chip company challenge: Why no oregano chips?
- Can the Chipmaster make his own chip?
- Squirrel-flavored crisps? Only in Britain
- Video: Keith knows cheese puffs
- Video: Snacking Debates, Round 1
- The Snacking Blanket
- Where's the salt?
- Thanksgiving Snacking Tips
- Jax: The disrespected cheese puff?
- Another Snacking Milestone
- They're packing some serious popcorn
- I found the Snack Squad!
- Bill Belichick will eat anything with salt
- Salt & Vinegar Chips Don't Suck
- Contest will name "experimental" Doritos flavor
- Potato chip signs are a hit at baseball parks
- Doritos bag was key to insider trading scheme
- What they're snacking on at 'The Office'
- 2006's Most Popular Snack Reviews
- Thyme and Tangerine? Bleh
- Resolve to Eat New Snacks in 2007
- Snacks for Christmas
- Calvin and Hobbes and Chips
- The Snacking Hour comes to cable
- Cracker lovers will love this truck
- A whole craze for Whole Grain snacks
- Super Bowl Snack Suggestions
- Coming soon to a snack store near you
- Talking turkey
- Easy Mac made even easier