Patriots coach shares his favorite snacks
By Jeremy Selwyn
Chief Snacks Officer
For Super Bowl Media Day, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio did a SportsCenter segment about finding "the inner Bill Belichick." And we were glad to learn that what's inside the Patriots head coach is snacks. Here are the highlights:
Rodney Harrison: I've never even seen him sit down at the cafeteria and eat a decent meal. I've just seen him grab some chips, poke it in his mouth and just keep it moving.
Paolantonio: What's Bill Belichick's snack of choice, late at night, watching film, what do you like to eat?
Belichick: Anything with salt on it.
More About Sports
- Cheetos Popcorn has revolutionized baseball
- Lay's chips replacing Wise at Fenway Park
- Play ball! And don't forget to eat ...
- Red Sox serve up new munchies for Spring Training
- Running success? It's gotta be the Chick-fil-A
- Hot dog! Take the Spring Training food tour
- I found the Snack Squad!
- Hood hits a homer with Red Sox ice cream
- Potato chip signs are a hit at baseball parks
More About Snacks
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- Lay's finds an odd way to roll out a dozen new flavors
- Twinkies everywhere!
- Turkey potato chips are taking over!
- It's Cheetos everywhere!
- Mac n' Cheetos comes to BK's deep fryer
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- Thanksgiving's for Snacking!
- The George Lucas Diet
- Doritos Loaded arrives at 7-Eleven
- Doritos gets a new logo — again!
- Crisp can innovation continues
- Improving on Pringles?
- Pringles flavors go exotic
- The long and crunchy road
- Savoring the flavorings at Snaxpo
- Stuck snack rescued!
- Potato chip company challenge: Why no oregano chips?
- Can the Chipmaster make his own chip?
- Squirrel-flavored crisps? Only in Britain
- Video: Keith knows cheese puffs
- Video: Snacking Debates, Round 1
- The Snacking Blanket
- Where's the salt?
- Thanksgiving Snacking Tips
- Jax: The disrespected cheese puff?
- Another Snacking Milestone
- They're packing some serious popcorn
- Salt & Vinegar Chips Don't Suck
- Companies profit on 100-calorie snack packs
- Smokin' Cheddar BBQ Doritos named champion
- Contest will name "experimental" Doritos flavor
- Doritos bag was key to insider trading scheme
- What they're snacking on at 'The Office'
- 2006's Most Popular Snack Reviews
- Thyme and Tangerine? Bleh
- Resolve to Eat New Snacks in 2007
- Snacks for Christmas
- Calvin and Hobbes and Chips
- The Snacking Hour comes to cable
- Cracker lovers will love this truck
- A whole craze for Whole Grain snacks
- Super Bowl Snack Suggestions
- Coming soon to a snack store near you
- Talking turkey
- Easy Mac made even easier